I haven't updated our blog in a very long time. We are having a baby and it's a girl! We are due July 18th. So that makes me 29 weeks along. We are very excited and scared at the same time. What a great experience and big responsibility it will be to be parents. We are planning on naming her Olivia. Chris is making the crib. I a really excited and know that he will do a great job and NO it wasn't my idea. He really wants to do it.

Olivia sucking her thumb!

5 months

6 months
4 comments:
Congrats Sara! Yeah for you and new baby Olivia..Adorable name by the way. You look so cute with your little baby bump! Hope everything else is going well. Love ya.
So cute that you caught her sucking her thumb!!
That is the cutest baby bump ever!!!!
I think you have grown and need another photo! :) What a great idea.
Post a Comment