Tuesday, August 25, 2009

STRESS! STRESS! STRESS!

WOW! My first day back to school and I am stressed. I actually started to feel the stress Sunday night after thinking about this last semester of school. I am really glad that this will be short lived. I am really sad to go back to school and work full time and leave Olivia at home. Olivia will bounce around from Grandma LaNett's house and Grandma Poole's house. It helps to know that she will be with family that loves her. I just want to say THANK YOU to both of our moms. I don't think that I could get through this semester without their help! I also want to tell Chris to WATCH OUT! Sorry honey but life at home might not be all that peachy for the next few months. I promise that I will try to be pleasant. For all of you that are going through the same situation... GOOD LUCK!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Ugh! I can't imagine the stress!! I hope the next few months fly by!!!

Cody, Tawsha, and Ashlee said...

Having recently lived your life, I feel your pain. Olivia will survive, but you may not. It is so hard to be away from them so much but just remember quality time is better than a quantity of time. Plus she is so little that she won't even realize she's being pushed to the back burner. My Ash started to realize I put her last and would say "oh mom can you please play with me or read me a story" It broke my heart to tell her "no, i have to study" and I felt like a terrible mom. But it has paid off now and I hope she's forgotten the neglect. You can totally do this and if you ever need someone to talk to, I'd be happy to listen.

Andrus Family said...

Sara, it's been awhile! It was fun to catch up on your blog...Olivia is adorable! I'm sorry your labor experience was so crazy! You are a trooper! Those photos of her are to die for! Good luck heading into school...it is hard but you can do it!