I FiNaLlY got Chris to put up my new picture decor. I Love it! Ah what I would give to have ToNs of money to decorate my house. I would probably have to recruit Kate to help me. She is very talented at design. Any suggestions for my PlAnT ShELvEs. Did I mention that I HATE plant shelves. I never can come up with enough stuff to fill the shelves. HELP!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Picture wall
I FiNaLlY got Chris to put up my new picture decor. I Love it! Ah what I would give to have ToNs of money to decorate my house. I would probably have to recruit Kate to help me. She is very talented at design. Any suggestions for my PlAnT ShELvEs. Did I mention that I HATE plant shelves. I never can come up with enough stuff to fill the shelves. HELP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
My house is full of plant shelves....with NOTHING on them. I don't know what to do with them either. Whatever ideas you are given, pass them onto me.
Plant shelves are the worst! I tried one year to decorate them and completely failed and totally gave in and paid alot of moola and had Jon Christensens mom, Joni, come do part of my house. Totally worth every dime!!! No more stress. I wish I could have her finish the rest but with a kid now no chance of that happening for a long time!:)
Cute wall Sara!!!
I'm not sure what Kate you were referring to.. If it was me, thanks, and if not.. no biggie!
As for plant shelves, those are TRICKY!! I'm not sure what the builders/ designers had in mind during their thought process, but I think it was during the silk plant era..{expensive..dusty.. silk plants. ugh.}
Don't put to much into them, or they look too busy. Just choose some nice vases, picture frames, candles.. books. You've already got great taste, so don't fret!!! :)
That turned out so so cute! I love it!
Art!! I would go on Etsy and find some cheap art that makes you happy and just use the space for a little gallery! (if it were me) I miss you guys like crazy!! If I dont talk to you in the next 11 days.... Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment