Maddie (my niece) turned 1 y/o and the cake was a hit with everyone!

Chris took Olivia to do Dutch Oven at the lake with friends while mom was at work. Good thing mom wasn't there to see how close she was to the fire. She always has a lot of fun with dad!

We inherited a chair from Gpa Poole and we got it recovered. Doesn't it look amazing. The guy did such a good job. I love it!!!

And we had a Waters family reunion which we have not done in years and years. It was good to see everyone. Some of my cousins I have not seen for over 5 years. It was a surprise for my grandparents. They were so happy to see everyone.

Wow this is just the start of a really busy summer. I love the summer and the chance to spend time with family and friends.

2 comments:
awww look at livi..she's adorable!! i love that pic of your dad and the 3 kidlets, so cute!! and way cool chair..miss you at work, hope all is well.
Cant believe how big Livi is... holy cow. I miss you tonz. We need to plan a girls night (or lunch or dinner or something)the next time I am in town. Loves to you and your fam!
Post a Comment