Olivia turned 1 year old on July 1st. We had a great family party to honor our little princess. Since Livi has turned one, she has accomplished a few BIG things.
1- Swtiched to milk and no spitting up
2-Going to bed without being rocked or held. We just lay her in her crib and not another peep out of her.
3-Sleeping through the entire night
4-Got her first tooth
I wish that she could have turned one earlier!
Today is Chris's birthday. He is 28 years old. Happy birthday Chris. I love you!!! Chris is always the one behind the camera so I had to search for a picture of him. I guess thats a clue that we need to get more pictures of him.

4 comments:
Miss Olivia Jane is the cutest 1 year old!
And that picture of Chris is awesome!
What an adorable picture of an adorable girl. And yeah Chris. Man we are getting old. Chris do you remember Drivers Ed? We were like the only guys in there going into High School.
How cute is that little crown of Livi's?! Way cute! Happy birthday to both Livi and Chris!
Happy Birthday to them both!
Post a Comment