Friday, June 20, 2008

6 comments:

Morgan said...

that picture of Greece is exactly how I imagine it. Its gorgeous! Sounds like such an amazing trip, I am glad you guys could do that!

Post more pictures!!

Lyndy Butler said...

Wow guys. This looks like it was just awesome. Very cool. Now that you are back in the states lets hang out again...someday...

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

Wow that looks like so much fun. What a fun place to vacation and a good break from school I am sure.

GOULDING CLAN said...

That looks so fun!!! I want to go so bad. I'm coming at the end of july. Lets get together YA YA YA! (I'm singing that by the way)

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! You two are a very cute couple. I am a tid bit jealous of your 3 week vacation...
It was good to see you in the dr. office this time around agian! I was a tiny bit distracted by my fabulous 2 year old! Never again will I forget about my appointment a space a sitter! Yikes.
You are so dang cute. Are you back in SG for good now?

PS, add me to your list cuz I'm gonna keep spying anyway:)

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

I have been gone from SG for a long time, I didnt even even know you guys got married!! Congrats! The trip looks beautiful. My sis Amy is living in London right now with her bo. I want to go so bad.