My mom and sister and I went to the what women want expo today. I love to go to get cute ideas of things to make. I usually don't buy much because I always think, I can make that and probably cheaper. Here are a few cute ideas I came across. I hope that I can actually make them.

I want to paint a tree in the nursery to match the theme of the bedding. Here are a few ideas that I got from HGTV. Let me know what you think.

Tree #1

Tree #2
Tree #3

Tree #4
Tree #5

5 comments:
Love tree #2 and #4! That is such a cute idea!
Love the trees! Also the second picture of the dress, is a pillow case. I kid you not. I had to buy one of those dresses for my little girl for a wedding. It was $35. and it's made out of a pillow case! If you want to borrow the dress and look at it to pick it apart you are more than welcome! It would be a sinch to make!
the more I look at the trees, I think tree two (ella) looks like it is from babes and toyland and the scarey forest. I like tree three best for the leaves etc. but, that would be cute with the style of the canvas or the ella tree concept...in the corner etc.
and remember.
Hey Sara, so I like tree #1- such a cute idea. Dan and I and Siene are out in Penn, near Philly. It's beautiful here, we love it. Siene is doing awesome, gettin so big and smart it's crazy. I swear she's the happiest baby ever- I love it! When are you due?
Holy Crap they are all cute.
Post a Comment