Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


We were able to bring Olivia home on Sat. July 4th. We are both doing great. She is such a good baby! We are very blessed to have her. We want to thank everyone that came to visit us, sent flowers, called, text, and prayed for us. We are blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. Now that I have this beautiful little girl I am sure that our blog will get updated frequently. Here are some pictures of the last few days.

Olivia's first bath


Snuggle time with Dad

10 comments:

Staci... said...

She is really just so so cute!!! Nothing beats seeing little girls snuggin with daddy!! Congrats again!!

Lyndy Butler said...

I LOVE HER!!! she is beautiful. congrats you Guys. I am so glad everyone is home safe and happy!

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

She is so darling. Congrats! I want to come visit but I will give you a few more day and I will call.

kate said...

She is so wonderful. I want to meet her before we move!

Berryessa Bloggers said...

Congratulations Chris and Sara! She is beautiful!

sheryl said...

ahhhh such an amazing thing to think about this precious little girl straight from heaven!
p.s. Sara you need to include your photo! You look great!

GOULDING CLAN said...

She seriously is the cutest thing ever. You guys did a good job. I can't wait to see her up close and personal.

Josh and Ashleigh said...

Congrats, she is precious. I am glad all is well.

Mandy said...

OOOOHHHH. She is soooooo cute. I wanted to come and see you guys while you were still at the hospital so bad but someone in the family was always sick. So glad you guys are home and all is well. I cant wait to come and see her.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara... I ran upon your blog this afternoon and had no idea you had a baby - congrats!! She is absolutely adorable. How exciting - we are so happy for you!

Enjoy these moments - they are so very precious!!